If your GP isn't offering the service yet, we can keep your completed NHS Electronic Prescription Service form, so you're ready to start using the service as soon as it's available at your surgery.
In the meantime, you can sign up to the Free Repeat Prescription Service at Pearcare Pharmacy and look forward to fewer trips to the surgery and have your medicines ready and waiting at the pharmacy.
Listed below is what to do next:
1. Whether or not the NHS Electronic Prescription Service is already being offered by your GP, you can choose in advance to send your prescriptions to Pearcare Pharmacy. You will then be ready to use the service once it is available at your GP surgery. To choose Pearcare Pharmacy, collect a pharmacy nomination form from Pearcare Pharmacy. You can only choose one pharmacy at a time.
2. Once you have completed the form, bring it to Pearcare Pharmacy and we'll do the rest.
3. As soon as the service is offered by your GP's surgery, you can then come straight to Pearcare Pharmacy for your medicines.
Your GP or pharmacist will be able to tell you if the service is already being offered by your surgery
The service can be used for:
· Repeat prescriptions in England
· One-off prescriptions in England.
This service particularly helpful if you receive regular prescriptions it will mean you don't have to collect your repeat prescription from your GP's surgery between check-ups.
Prescriptions are normally ready for collection/delivery 72 hours after you request them from us. (We recommend that prescriptions are ordered at least one week in advance).
No! We are an independent pharmacy.
View conditions and treatment by using the NHS supported body checking tool
Copyright © 2013 Pearcare Pharmacy All rights reserved.
Site Designed by